The Top Roast values our customers and respects your privacy. We collect information about you through our websites in an effort to improve your experience at The Top Roast, as well as communicate with you about our services and promotions. We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. As described in this policy, we may under certain circumstances share your information among third parties that provide services on our behalf or with whom we have partnered to offer a particular product or service.
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To communicate with you and to send you information by email or other means about our services and promotions, unless you have directed us not to contact you with promotional communications.
- To help us learn more about your food preferences.
- To help us address problems with and improve our site design, products and services
- To enhance your eat-out experience at The Top Roast.
- To analyze trends and statistics.
- To protect the security or integrity of our website and our business.
- To contact you if necessary.
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
- With our service providers who manage our customer information and perform services on our behalf, such as fulfilling promotions, sending communications to our customers etc. We do not authorize these service providers to make any other use or disclosure of your information.
- When we team up with another company to offer or provide products, services or promotions to our customers.
- To conform to legal requirements (including, but not limited to, requirements in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or government request) or comply with legal process, or to help maintain the law.
- Protect our rights or property or those of our related companies.
- Enforce our terms and conditions.
- Act in the interest of our or our relayed companies, customers or others.